Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bon weekend!

It's looking like a wonderful weekend ahead. Our pal Calder Clark and her posse are busy making The William Aiken House even more gorgeous. (I was especially SWEATING the light fixtures in the tents!)

Don't forget: the Marion Square Farmer's Market is back in full effect tomorrow from 8 am until 2 pm. Buy some fine local produce; grab a crepe; buy some art! It's spring in Charleston, you know what to do!

Some friends and I are heading up to North Charleston for Kulture Klash 2 (which I have to admit that the name somehow reminds me of "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo," but I digress.) Anyway, psyched to hear some great music, see some wonderful art and maybe "pop and lock" a bit.

And, I'll end with a shout to Steve, our Accountant, who's heading off to VEGAS BABY for a week's vacation. This is his first time. Be gentle, Vegas. Be gentle.

No comments: