Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Notes before I go...

I'm leaving...on a jet plane...Actually, I'm getting ready to get out of town for a few days. No, not legal trouble, vacation in the Jerz and New York if you must know. Anywho, isn't it always the busiest EVER just before you leave town? Wowza.

Thus, I shall regale you with several tales before I depart.

1. Fish is launching our new, late Automne menu (French spelling, people) tonight. Main course highlights include cassoulet, coq au vin (Keegan Filion Farms chicken) and triggerfish. Personally, I am all about some cassoulet.

2. Election Day at Fish goes a little something like this. All of you good citizens get out there and vote (sidenote: have you seen this?). Upon exiting the polls, enter Fish. The bar has two T.V.s for your viewing pleasure. Plus, $5 politically-inspired cocktails (Ask Evan.), $6 - $8 small plates, and of course, our new dinner menu. Bring your posse and belly up to the bar I say.

3. For the upcoming Ralph Lauren photo shoot at Lowndes Grove, they're looking for a circa 1970s Cadillac convertible and/or a 2002 TTI BMW. If anyone has either of these, could you drop a line? Thanks.

4. Happy Halloween, since I won't be seeing you. Remember, pennies do not treats make.

No comments: