Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today's Post Brought To You By The Letter...

That "O" is for my ohmygawd. I thought the final push to get Lowndes Grove finished was something to behold? Apparently, I had to wait to witness the re-birthing of Fish to truly understand. Y'all, it's very well-organized madness here. Architects, PP maintenance staff, contractors, painters, boatmakers/woodworkers, managers, chefs and everyone in between have put it into high gear to get things ready to roll for the upcoming reopening. Today at PP headquarters, I met with Executive Chef Nico Romo on the new dinner menu. So choice. Also met with our favorite Pastry Chef Susie Ieronemo who spent her summer vacation "logging about 375 hours online researching French desserts." Might I just say...from our conversation today about the new dessert menu, Ms. Ieronemo's research sounds both extensive and deelish. Just you wait.

No comments: