Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sometimes you just need theatrics.

We're putting the final touches on the new Grand Ballroom at The American Theater, and may I say, it is, in a word, glamorous. I will put out there that I am a fan of Art Deco style. Check out Miami's Raleigh Hotel, especially the pool. You just want to put on a floral bathing cap, a one piece and go synchronized swimming immediately!


Anywho, I will regale you with the many outstanding details soon, but for now, I will just say that this space is worthy of once-in-a-lifetime events, like say an incredible corporate incentive gathering, a 1940s-inspired wedding reception or perhaps a royal coronation. It could happen.


And if you don't think it's a romantic setting, may I just remind you of Love, American Style?

No comments: