Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

It wasn't infidelity; it was the crème brûlée.

Perhaps the best/funniest comment we've received about Fish thus far. "My boyfriend is leaving me for Susie's s'more. I'm leaving him for the crème brûlée." If that isn't a ringing endorsement for dessert, I just don't know what is.

On Friday, our invite-only moo shu lunch launch was just a big hunk of fun, happy, full folks, and we couldn't have been happier. Thanks to everyone who came by to wish us luck, sample the moo shu and provide feedback. Special thanks to Cupcake who came bearing gifts of...you know what! I could seriously mug for their red velvet cupcake.

In other news, we bid our friends from Elegant Bride a fond adieu. They spent the better part of last week with us at Lowndes Grove shooting an array of exquisitely elegant event settings put together by the lovely and talented ladies of Soiree. They gave me a couple of sneek peeks of the footage, and let me just say: gorgeous, lovely, frame it, get married, you gotta have it, okay?

No comments: