Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Friday, September 19, 2008

Skirtastic!

That's Nico (and his nice gams) dressed in the kilt he wore when he accompanied me to the Skirt! magazine party last night. Might I say, I found out who the real men were last night, because there were a number of men in attendance who did not wear skirts. (They are now dead to me.) Actually, Nico had an interesting conversation last night with Chai, owner of Basil and Chai's. (Chai's skirt was long and looked to be batiked.) Anyway, Chai was telling us that he had to ask his friends to "hold his stuff" for him, as his skirt has no pockets. See? Little moments of insight into the female experience, courtesy of Nikki Hardin and the talented women at Skirt. Love it.

This is Nico running away from General Manager Jodie Battles in the parking lot like a movie star running from paparazzi! Again, may I say? Nice gams.


And though I didn't have much time to sit and really enjoy the music, the few moments I got to share with Elise Testone and Matt Chase last night were just perfect. We're so thrilled to have them with us. Remember, Thursdays from 6 to 9 pm.


In neighborhood news, congratulations to Gus and Andrea Serrano, owners of B'Zar. Suite Sole, their new sneaker boutique, opens on Spring Street this weekend. Go get some sweet new kicks from some of the coolest people I know.

No comments: