Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Monday, September 8, 2008

Celebrations & finishing touches, like tp holders

PP closed the offices as many folks in the area did to avoid getting caught in the clutches of Hanna. Thankfully, we avoided flooding and wind damage of any kind.

I will, without fail, have photos from the Patricks' Birthday Bonanza/Opening Party to peruse tomorrow. In the meantime, do know that all of the Fish Launch Madness, I mean CELEBRATIONS kick off tomorrow evening. Today, among other things, I picked up celebratory Fish Opening t-shirts (fun fact about Randall: if it can be celebrated, it can have a t-shirt made!) from our pal Greg White in Mt. Pleasant and then dashed over to a fine hardware store to pick out some brushed nickel paper holders for the new bathrooms at Fish. You think I'm kidding? I told you hospitality marketing was glamorous.

No comments: