Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Reminiscin,' Bobby Flay, Mercy O'Chef

Memories, like the corners of my mind. Check out what we were up to a year ago today. Yep, on its very first day open, Lowndes Grove hosted Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Peninsula Grill's Bob Carter. It was big fun. We got to two pieces of really delicious cocunut cake, and that's always a bonus.

In Fish news, what's more fun on St. Patrick's Day than a French chef? I honestly don't know. Join us for Mercy O'Chef (Clever, right? I did that just now.) You know the deal: 3 courses, $25, Nico's choice.

P.S. I just finished writing the Spring dessert menu for Fish and I will give you one hint: ICE CREAM SANDWICHES, the likes of which you have never tasted. Stay tuned.

No comments: