Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Which came first? The moo or the shu?

Know what's fun about marketing? Sparking peoples' curiosity. I have to say, it's one of my favorite things. Just yesterday morning, my partner in crime painted a message on the butcher paper that is now covering the windows of Fish. The message, you ask?

Do you moo shu? Coming this September.

The message hadn't been up even 24 hours before Managing Partner Randall Goldman received 2 phone calls asking if we were changing our concept to Chinese food. A fair question, I suppose, as moo shu is Chinese in its origin, although you can find a moo shu kind of recipe in most every cuisine. That being said, Fish is not changing to Chinese food.

However, our concept is, after all, FRENCH-ASIAN. So really, that leaves room for a whole lot of influences (say perhaps, China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia or Provence, Paris, Normandy).
And might I also add, unique and totally delicious.

But back to the message. The moo shu alludes to something new. Something fresh. Something you will just have to watch for. I'm sorry, I like you best when you want more, more, more. Stay tuned.

No comments: