Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday afternoon thoughts

I love my creative pals. Was just watching my friend Joe, photoshop genius, tweak a top-secret PP photo. Earlier, I spoke with my friend, empress of creativity, Amy Reed, about writing, designing and jungle gyms. Yes, really.

Fish is gearing up for the Richter Wine Dinner tonight. Oh sweet wonderful, private stock wines, we adore thee! Wine legend on the premises. Update next week.

And, on the Lowndes Grove front, I learned a bit about mindful, preventative landscaping today. Our Managing Partner told me that part of keeping the majestic live oaks that line the property by the river healthy is to thin out the crown (tops) so that any strong winds move through them more gently.

No comments: