Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Staycation anyone?

One of the best parts of my job, I mean besides the dollar dim sum and happy hour priced cocktails, is getting to see all of our properties through the new eyes of our clients and the folks we choose to work with. Our pal Brennan Wesley joined us this evening to snap some bio photos as well as several shots of the super-luxe accommmodations at The William Aiken House. Originally the property’s stables, the Carriage House has two super cool, duplex suites. Each has a living and dining area, kitchenette, master bedroom and full bath, bluestone courtyard and views of the the House, gardens, live oaks, etc. Even cooler to me is the exposed brick, high, rustic ceilings and amazing eclectic furnishings (I think interior designer Paula Adams rocked it OUT in here.) Brennan and I were discussing the many photo shoot possibilities (and whether we'd get caught if we decided to stay, say indefinitely). If you get itchy for a staycation, I'm telling you...we have just the place.

No comments: