Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Romo Rocks the Sustainable Seafood Festival







I'm totally showing my age here, but you just can't put a headset on anyone in my presence without me mentioning Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation or Madonna's Express Yourself. There, I said it. Now I'm done. (Sorry, Nico.)

So, Sunday's Sustainable Seafood Festival was a smashing success. Many thanks to all who attended. Our very own Executive Chef Nico Romo wowed the audience with his culinary skills (and sassy French accent) as he prepared a gorgeous poached, local flounder with marinated ginger carrot, haricots verts (green beans, you heathens!) and spicy garlic butter.

Members of the Fish restaurant team were also on hand to support our culinary guru and spend a day in the sun eating and drinking to their little hearts' content. Happy sigh.

No comments: