Our blog has moved!
Check out our new home:
blog.patpropllc.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elise Testone & Matt Chase: This Thursday at Fish

I first heard Elise Testone at Lowcountry Local First's Chef Feast, by far the best and most relaxed Charleston fundraising/food get togethers I've attended. A fantastic group of chefs, local growers, restaurateurs, owners, foodies of all kinds gathered at Middleton Place for a near perfect afternoon. As I sat down with plates of local goodness, the music started and this big, soulful voice emerged from this petite woman and swept over the party like a wave of contentment and joy, and I was just in awe. I mean to tell you, everyone stopped to listen. Here's a listen. And, more importantly, Elise and piano player Matt Chase will be spending this Thursday from 6 to 9 pm with us at Fish. Stop by and you'll understand. P.S. She's a Jersey native, too. HOLLA!

No comments: